Another great 4th of July Celebration in Marin is in Sausalito. It’s an all-day event kicked off with a parade, picnic and entertainment in the park, followed by entertainment & fireworks at night.
The parade starts at 10:00 a.m. in Old Town at 2nd and Main Streets, heads along Bridgeway through downtown, and winds up at Dunphy Park. That’s where the picnic, live music and family games will go on throughout the afternoon until 5:00.
Then it’s down to Gabrielson Park near the ferry landing at 6:30 for dinner, where you can buy food and drinks while listening to live music. Fireworks start at dark over the Bay from a barge. We’re supposed to have clear weather so the show should be spectacular!
- Parade: Along Bridgeway Avenue (map)
- Picnic & Music: Dunphy Park (map)
- Dinner & Fireworks: Gabrielson Park (map)
- Parade: 10:00 – noon
- Picnic & Music: Noon – 5:00 p.m.
- Dinner & Fireworks: 6:30 p.m.- 9:30 p.m.