No doubt we are loving this rain but with the kids still out of school for a few more days, here are a few ideas for fun in and around the Bay Area!
- 2017 Silicon Valley Auto Show-January 6-8
- The Silicon Valley Auto Show is the largest auto show in the Bay Area. The show is located at the San Jose McEnery Convention Center and runs this weekend starting today through Sunday. Visit svautoshow.com for details. Cost is $11. Fun for the whole family.
- Harlem Globetrotters-January 14th in Oakland and January 15th in San Jose
- Check out the Harlem Globetrotters while they are in town. For details go to harlemglobetrotters.com.
- Health & Wellness Fair/Family Fun Run-January 14th
- Come by the Mill Valley Community Center from 9-2 on January 14th! There will be food, musical entertainment and a 1.5 mile jog/walk. Visit cityofmillvalley.org for more information!